Re: signal 11

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Tanya Mamedalin" <tmamedalin(at)registrypro(dot)pro>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: signal 11
Date: 2004-01-31 06:02:29
Lists: pgsql-bugs

"Tanya Mamedalin" <tmamedalin(at)registrypro(dot)pro> writes:
> Sorry, I wasn't sure how much information I should provide. To be thorough:

Thanks for the background. I tried the query with these table
definitions and it didn't crash for me. This may mean that the bug is
fixed in 7.4.1, or it might just mean that the problem is not triggered
when executing the query with empty tables. Please try 7.4.1 and report
back if you still see the failure.