Re: Postgres over SAN/iSCSI

From: Bill Pennington <bill(at)whitehatsec(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres over SAN/iSCSI
Date: 2008-06-05 17:33:26
Lists: sfpug

Thanks Adi, I am probably just being paranoid but running *anything* of NFS gives me the creeps, but I had bad experiences with a goofball NFS server in my past that have probably scarred me too much.

How much data where you storing? We are at close to 3TB today and estimating 10-50TB by the end of 2009, assuming we continue with our current data retention policies.

---
Bill Pennington
VP Services
WhiteHat Security Inc.