Re: get the copy of a schema

From: vaniShree <shreevani04(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: get the copy of a schema
Date: 2009-11-25 15:59:24
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi ,
The Pg_dump is installed in c:\pgsql\bin.And I tried with Setting pgbin path
as c:\pgsql\bin.
It dint work.
The version of the pg_dump is

c:\pgsql\bin>pg_dump --version
pg_dump <POstgresSQL> 8.4.1

I tried the psql select version();

i got this "EnterpriseDB 8.3.0.106 on i686-pc-mingw32, compiled by GCC
gcc.exe (GCC) 3.4.5 (mingw-vista special r3)"

-Vani