JDBC and copy support

From: "Sean Davis" <sdavis2(at)mail(dot)nih(dot)gov>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: JDBC and copy support
Date: 2008-11-05 18:07:11
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Just a simple question to which I should have been able to find the answer,
but it still remains unclear to me. Do any of the postgresql jdbc drivers
(particularly JDBC3 compliant for 8.3 servers) include copy support? If so,
can I get a quick pointer to documentation? I have seen some mentions of
patches via google, but they are not current.

Thanks,
Sean