Re: could not open process token: error code 5

From: Andale <anders(at)pagiad(dot)se>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: could not open process token: error code 5
Date: 2009-10-20 11:22:57
Lists: pgsql-general

When I try to initiliase a new database from command prompt i get the
following message.

"C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.2\bin>initdb -D d:\data\postgres\dbnew
The program "postgres" is needed by initdb but was not found in the
same directory as "C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.2\bin/initdb".
Check your installation."

Please note that the slash is in the wrong direction in the error message
(before initdb) and the "postgres.exe" is there in the bin directory.

Even when I have renewed the installation the same happens.

Still no progress.

/Anders