Anyone get DBD::Pg 2.0 working with Perl 5.10 and a PPM on windows?

From: "Mike G" <mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Anyone get DBD::Pg 2.0 working with Perl 5.10 and a PPM on windows?
Date: 2008-02-19 22:48:29
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I have a Vista and an XP machine that I have upgraded Perl 5.8x to 5.10x
and DBD::Pg from 1.49 to 2.0. To upgrade I uninstalled 5.8 and 1.49 on
both machines first, then installed 5.10 and 2.0. The 2.0 was installed
via the PPMs on http://pgfoundry.org/projects/dbdpgppm/

None of my scripts that use DBD::Pg work anymore as they error out on
compilation saying "Compilation failed in required" which normally means
the module referenced doesn't exist. In this case they do exist as I can
see them in the usually directories. If I edit a script with an IDE like
Komodo and type "use D" the intellisense will kick in and list DBD::Pg as
an installed module.

On a side note I was looking at Pg.pm and noticed that there is a line
with a duplicate semicolon on the end (not causing any issues though)

our $Version = '2.0.0';;