Fix links to pg_stat_replication and definition of checkpoint_warning GUC

From: Maksim Milyutin <milyutinma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fix links to pg_stat_replication and definition of checkpoint_warning GUC
Date: 2018-02-19 10:25:16
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hello everyone!

I have noticed that in documentation for PG versions before 11devel some
*pg_stat_replication/* /links refer to *collected statistic views* table
instead of itself definition. Fixes for version 10.2 are gathered in
fix_pg_stat_replication_links_doc.patch

Also I am confused by the definition of *checkpoint_warning* parameter,
namely the phrase "caused by the filling of checkpoint segment files". I
think the word "checkpoint" is unnecessary here. I tried to rephrase
this definition in fix_checkpoint_warning_definition_doc.patch.

--
Regards,
Maksim Milyutin

Attachment Content-Type Size
fix_checkpoint_warning_definition_doc.patch text/x-patch 782 bytes
fix_pg_stat_replication_links_doc.patch text/x-patch 3.8 KB