Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com>
Cc: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>, dev(at)archonet(dot)com, alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com, jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com, bruce(at)momjian(dot)us, dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org, er(at)xs4all(dot)nl
Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting
Date: 2010-09-07 19:26:08
Lists: pgsql-docs

Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com> writes:
> Sorry, I should have clarified. There are boxes containing notes
> which I had originally coloured yellow, but we went for beige instead.
> Example appears on:
> http://pgweb.darkixion.com:8081/docs/9.0/static/ddl-priv.html

Hmm, I always think of beige as being mostly brown ... this is more
mostly yellow. Personally I'd like this color for <caution> blocks,
and something intermediate between this and gray for <note>s. The
current setup seems to use the same pale red for <caution> and
<warning>, which doesn't seem right to me.