Re: regression failure on latest CVS

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Larry Rosenman" <ler(at)lerctr(dot)org>
Cc: ohp(at)pyrenet(dot)fr, "'pgsql-hackers list'" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: regression failure on latest CVS
Date: 2005-07-26 03:26:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

"Larry Rosenman" <ler(at)lerctr(dot)org> writes:
> For those following along at home:

> Removing --enable-cassert and --enable-debug from the options causes
> Firefly to fail.

FWIW, I just checked that CVS tip works OK for me without these options,
with either integer or float timestamps. I don't see any new warnings,
either. It could well be that the recent changes have introduced some
portability problem in the interval code, but someone's going to have to
actually dig for it :-(