Re: Fixing WAL instability in various TAP tests

From: Mark Dilger <mark(dot)dilger(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "Bossart, Nathan" <bossartn(at)amazon(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>, Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, Noah Misch <noah(at)leadboat(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fixing WAL instability in various TAP tests
Date: 2021-11-03 23:56:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> On Oct 21, 2021, at 3:23 PM, Bossart, Nathan <bossartn(at)amazon(dot)com> wrote:
>
> Do we intend to proceed with those, or should we just
> close out the Commmitfest entry?

I have withdrawn the patch. The issues were intermittent on the buildfarm, and committing other changes along with what Tom already committed would seem to confuse matters if any new issues were to arise. We can come back to this sometime in the future, if need be.

Mark Dilger
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company