Urgent!

From: "Nirav Parikh" <nirav(dot)p(at)workskillsprofessionals(dot)com(dot)au>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Urgent!
Date: 2005-10-13 01:18:21
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I got this error message when I tried to do pg_dump on the database.

pg_dump: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size 4294967293
pg_dump: SQL command to dump the contents of table "wordlist" failed:
PQendcopy() failed.
pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request
size 4294967293
pg_dump: The command was: COPY public.wordlist (word_id, word,
count_word) TO stdout;

I went to phppgadmin and try to access the worldlist table and it also
gives me following error message:

ERROR: could not access status of transaction 6849340
DETAIL: could not open file "/var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_clog/0006": No such
file or directory

In statement:
SELECT COUNT(*) AS total FROM (SELECT "oid", * FROM "public"."wordlist")
AS sub

CPU was heating up so I turn off the computer and to fix the problem
and after that this occour. I don't know if this has anything to with
database corruption.

This is production server and I don't have latest backup does anyone how
to resolve this.

Please Help

Regards,

Nirav Parikh