Re: Can't find not null constraint, but \d+ shows that

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Tender Wang <tndrwang(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: jian he <jian(dot)universality(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Can't find not null constraint, but \d+ shows that
Date: 2024-04-19 10:40:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 2024-Apr-19, Tender Wang wrote:

> The new patch looks good to me.

Thanks for looking once more. I have pushed it now. I didn't try
pg_upgrade other than running the tests, so maybe buildfarm member crake
will have more to complain about -- we'll see.

--
Álvaro Herrera 48°01'N 7°57'E — https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"After a quick R of TFM, all I can say is HOLY CR** THAT IS COOL! PostgreSQL was