Re: pgbnech: allow to cancel queries during benchmark

From: Yugo NAGATA <nagata(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
Cc: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>, coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgbnech: allow to cancel queries during benchmark
Date: 2024-03-31 13:25:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sat, 30 Mar 2024 14:35:37 +0100
Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org> wrote:

> Due to commit 61461a300c1c, this patch needs to be reworked.

Thank you for pointing out this.

Although cfbot doesn't report any failure, but PQcancel is now
deprecated and insecure. I'll consider it too while fixing a
problem I found in [1].

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20240207101903.b5846c25808f64a91ee2e7a2%40sraoss.co.jp

Regards,
Yugo Nagata

--
Yugo NAGATA <nagata(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>