Re: make BuiltinTrancheNames less ugly

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>
Cc: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: make BuiltinTrancheNames less ugly
Date: 2024-01-24 14:09:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 2024-Jan-23, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> I'm a total newbie to Meson, so it's likely that there are better ways
> to implement this. I'll leave this here for a little bit in case
> anybody wants to comment.

OK, I pushed the array definition, and here's the other bits as a
followup patch. I'll add it to the next commitfest, though I hope to
get it committed before then, either in this form or whatever different
Meson trickery is recommended.

--
Álvaro Herrera 48°01'N 7°57'E — https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"Every machine is a smoke machine if you operate it wrong enough."

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Remove-IndividualLWLockNames.patch text/x-diff 5.8 KB