pg_dump/pg_restore: Fix stdin/stdout handling of custom format on Win32

From: Daniel Watzinger <daniel(dot)watzinger(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_dump/pg_restore: Fix stdin/stdout handling of custom format on Win32
Date: 2022-12-16 23:55:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Well, this is embarassing. Sorry for the inconvenience. Some part
of my company's network infrastruture must have mangled the attachment.
Both mails were sent using a combination of git format-patch
and git send-email. However, as this is my first foray into this
email-based workflow, I won't rule out a failure on my part. Bear
with me and let's try again.

Attachment Content-Type Size
v1-0001-pg_dump-pg_restore-Fix-stdin-stdout-handling-of-c.patch text/x-patch 3.6 KB