Re: Strange behavior with polygon and NaN

From: Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota(dot)ntt(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: david(at)pgmasters(dot)net
Cc: tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us, gkokolatos(at)pm(dot)me, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Strange behavior with polygon and NaN
Date: 2021-12-15 08:31:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

At Wed, 15 Dec 2021 16:20:55 +0900 (JST), Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota(dot)ntt(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote in
> adjusted so that it treats null as false. On the way doing this, the
> bug #17334 [2] and another bug raised earlier [3] are naturally fixed.

That being said, even if this patch were committed to the master
branch, we won't apply the whole patch set for backbranches.

I guess applying the computeDistance part in the patch works.

# But I found that the part contains a bugX(

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center