Is ssl_crl_file "SSL server cert revocation list"?

From: Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota(dot)ntt(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Is ssl_crl_file "SSL server cert revocation list"?
Date: 2021-12-02 04:54:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

As discussed in the thread [1], I find the wording "SSL server
certificate revocation list" as misleading or plain wrong.

I used to read it as "SSL server certificate (of PostgreSQL client)
revocation list" but I find it misleading-ish from fresh eyes. So I'd
like to propose a change of the doc as attached.

What do you think about this?

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20211202.134619.1052008069537649171.horikyota.ntt%40gmail.com

regards.

--