Re: Re: parallel distinct union and aggregate support patch

From: "bucoo(at)sohu(dot)com" <bucoo(at)sohu(dot)com>
To: "David Rowley" <dgrowleyml(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "David Steele" <david(at)pgmasters(dot)net>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, tgl <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Dilip Kumar" <dilipbalaut(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Thomas Munro" <thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Tomas Vondra" <tomas(dot)vondra(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, hlinnaka <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>, robertmhaas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>, lingce(dot)ldm <lingce(dot)ldm(at)alibaba-inc(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Re: parallel distinct union and aggregate support patch
Date: 2021-07-21 07:36:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Sorry, this email was marked spam by sohu, so I didn't notice it, and last few months I work hard for merge PostgreSQL 14 to our cluster version(github.com/ADBSQL/AntDB).

I have an idea how to make "Parallel Redistribute" work, even under "Parallel Append" and "Nestloop". but "grouping sets" can not work in parallel mode using "Parallel Redistribute".
Wait days please, path coming soon.