Bug fix for tab completion of ALTER TABLE ... VALIDATE CONSTRAINT ...

From: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Bug fix for tab completion of ALTER TABLE ... VALIDATE CONSTRAINT ...
Date: 2021-04-27 00:24:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Folks,

I noticed that $subject completes with already valid constraints,
please find attached a patch that fixes it. I noticed that there are
other places constraints can be validated, but didn't check whether
similar bugs exist there yet.

Best,
David.
Phone: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!

Attachment Content-Type Size
v1-0001-tab-completion-of-ALTER-TABLE.VALIDATE-CONSTRAINT.patch text/x-diff 2.3 KB