Re: doc examples for pghandler

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Mark Wong <mark(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: doc examples for pghandler
Date: 2020-08-18 02:14:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 04:30:07PM -0700, Mark Wong wrote:
> I've attached a small word diff to suggest a few different words to use
> in the README, if that sounds better?

Sounds good to me. So applied with those changes. It is really
tempting to add an example of validator (one simple thing would be to
return an error if trying to use TRIGGEROID or EVTTRIGGEROID), but
that may not be the best thing to do for a test module. And what we
have here is already much better than the original docs.
--
Michael