on or true

From: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: on or true
Date: 2018-12-01 22:25:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

In the documentation of ssl_passphrase_command_supports_reload:

configuration reload if a key file needs a passphrase. If this
parameter is false (the default), then
:
:
running. Setting this parameter to true might be appropriate if the
passphrase is obtained from a file, for example.

I thought we prefer "on/off" rather than "true/false" for boolean
parameter values in postgresql.conf. Should we change them to "on/off"?

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan