On Sun, Jul 01, 2018 at 01:17:07PM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote: > On 21.06.18 19:30, Heikki Linnakangas wrote: >> Since this is purely a test change, IMO this could go to master now, no >> need to wait for until v12 development starts. > > I didn't want to deal with the potential for some version differences in > the test modules to cause rare problems, so v12 only for now.
Totally agreed. Thanks for taking this approach. -- Michael