Re: Declarative partitioning - another take

From: Noah Misch <noah(at)leadboat(dot)com>
To: robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>, Rajkumar Raghuwanshi <rajkumar(dot)raghuwanshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Amit Langote <amitlangote09(at)gmail(dot)com>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Declarative partitioning - another take
Date: 2017-04-30 08:00:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 07:43:29PM +0900, Amit Langote wrote:
> On 2017/04/21 17:00, Rajkumar Raghuwanshi wrote:
> > I am able to create statement triggers at root partition, but these
> > triggers, not getting fired on updating partition.

> It would be great if you could check if the patches fix the issues.
>
> Also, adding this to the PostgreSQL 10 open items list.

[Action required within three days. This is a generic notification.]

The above-described topic is currently a PostgreSQL 10 open item. Robert,
since you committed the patch believed to have created it, you own this open
item. If some other commit is more relevant or if this does not belong as a
v10 open item, please let us know. Otherwise, please observe the policy on
open item ownership[1] and send a status update within three calendar days of
this message. Include a date for your subsequent status update. Testers may
discover new open items at any time, and I want to plan to get them all fixed
well in advance of shipping v10. Consequently, I will appreciate your efforts
toward speedy resolution. Thanks.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170404140717.GA2675809%40tornado.leadboat.com