Re: Indirect indexes

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Indirect indexes
Date: 2016-12-29 07:28:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Here's v3. This one applies on top of the "interesting-attrs" patch I
sent a few hours ago:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20161228232018.4hc66ndrzpz4g4wn@alvherre.pgsql
and contains a number of bugfixes that I discovered on my own (and which
therefore require no further explanation, since evidently no-one has
reviewed the patch yet).

One exception: in htup_details.h I changed the definition of
HeapTupleHeaderIsHeapOnly() so that it returns a true boolean rather
than a random bit in a wider integer. Without this change, my compiler
complains when the result is passed as a bool argument into a function.

Attachment Content-Type Size
indirect-indexes-3.patch text/plain 105.8 KB