Re: Additional role attributes && superuser review

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Adam Brightwell <adam(dot)brightwell(at)crunchydatasolutions(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Petr Jelinek <petr(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Additional role attributes && superuser review
Date: 2015-03-01 03:10:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Adam,

* Adam Brightwell (adam(dot)brightwell(at)crunchydatasolutions(dot)com) wrote:
> I have attached and updated patch for review.

Thanks! I've gone over this and made quite a few documentation and
comment updates, but not too much else, so I'm pretty happy with how
this is coming along. As mentioned elsewhere, this conflicts with the
GetUserId() to has_privs_of_role() cleanup, but as I anticipate handling
both this patch and that one, I'll find some way to manage. :)

Updated patch attached. Barring objections, I'll be moving forward with
this soonish. Would certainly appreciate any additional testing or
review that you (or anyone!) has time to provide.

Thanks again!

Stephen

Attachment Content-Type Size
role-attributes-v4.patch text/x-diff 46.6 KB