Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT UPDATE and RLS

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Dean Rasheed <dean(dot)a(dot)rasheed(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Peter Geoghegan <pg(at)heroku(dot)com>, David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT UPDATE and RLS
Date: 2015-02-26 05:41:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dean,

* Dean Rasheed (dean(dot)a(dot)rasheed(at)gmail(dot)com) wrote:
> Here's an updated patch with a new test for this bug. I've been
> developing the fixes for these RLS issues as one big patch, but I
> suppose it would be easy to split up, if that's preferred.

Thanks for working on all of this!

I've brought this up to date with master and addressed the little bit
of bitrot. I'm still reviewing it but I'm generally happy with the
approach and would certainly welcome any additional thoughts from you or
feedback from others.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment Content-Type Size