outdated comment in heapam.c

From: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: outdated comment in heapam.c
Date: 2012-05-03 13:08:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

It seems that when Heikki added the multi_insert code the following comment in
htup.h wasn't updated:
/*
* We ran out of opcodes, so heapam.c now has a second RmgrId. These opcodes
* are associated with RM_HEAP2_ID, but are not logically different from
* the ones above associated with RM_HEAP_ID. We apply XLOG_HEAP_OPMASK,
* although currently XLOG_HEAP_INIT_PAGE is not used for any of these.
*/
#define XLOG_HEAP2_FREEZE 0x00
#define XLOG_HEAP2_CLEAN 0x10
/* 0x20 is free, was XLOG_HEAP2_CLEAN_MOVE */
#define XLOG_HEAP2_CLEANUP_INFO 0x30
#define XLOG_HEAP2_VISIBLE 0x40
#define XLOG_HEAP2_MULTI_INSERT 0x50

I suggest simply to remove the "although currently XLOG_HEAP_INIT_PAGE is not
used for any of these" part.

Andres