Re: ODBC first time odbc

From: Frank Finner <postgresql(at)finner(dot)de>
Cc: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ODBC first time odbc
Date: 2011-03-30 04:24:27
Lists: pgsql-odbc

The listen_address is the server's listening address, not a filter for
client addresses. This is only relevant, if the server has different
addresses, maybe on different interfaces, and you want for example only
one interface to listen to database access requests. IMHO it is
usually not a security risk to set it to '*'.

Regards,
Frank.

--
Frank Finner