pgAdmin III commit: Display the message only when we're connected

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin III commit: Display the message only when we're connected
Date: 2011-01-19 22:37:11
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Display the message only when we're connected

When we change a server's setting, we always have the usual message "Some
changes will not take effect until the next time pgAdmin connects to the
server" wether or not we are connected to this server.

This patch displays the message only when the user is connected to this
server.

Report from Josh Berkus.

Branch
------