Open Source conference in Hungary

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Open Source conference in Hungary
Date: 2010-08-13 09:05:32
Lists: pgeu-general

Hello all,

a friend of mine told me about this open source conference in Hungary:

http://szszk.sed.hu/

Takes place october 8th in Szeged. Another friend told me they had ~ 300
attendees last year and all talks are in hungarian.

Is there someone speaking hungarian and interested in presenting
PostgreSQL at this conference?

Bye

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum