August PostgreSQL Users Meeting Cancelled

From: Kevin Kempter <kevink(at)consistentstate(dot)com>
To: diapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: August PostgreSQL Users Meeting Cancelled
Date: 2010-08-05 00:19:18
Lists: denpug

Hi All;

Sorry to do this but on Monday we're driving my son and all of my money to a
college in Texas, I may be back before the meeting on Wed but it's going to
be real tight so let's just skip this month and pick it up again in Sept.

I plan to do a thorough analysis / talk on pgFouine in Sept.

See you all then.

/Kevin