Bug report (#5456) not showing up on the ML

From: Rumko <rumcic(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug report (#5456) not showing up on the ML
Date: 2010-05-12 17:48:34
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi!

2 days ago I made a bug report through the bug reporting form on
postgresql.org regarding some unusual bloat in my TOAST tables, but it still
hasn't shown up on this ML, so I guess it's stuck in the moderation queue.
Could someone look at it (and hopefully approve it so it ends up here)? I
believe it was #5456, but am not 100% sure (bad memory and didn't save the
number).

Thank you
--
Regards,