Re: PgCon: who will be there?

From: Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)endpoint(dot)com>
To: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-cluster-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PgCon: who will be there?
Date: 2010-02-11 15:25:18
Lists: pgsql-cluster-hackers

> Are you planning on attending PgCon?

Yes

> Is there any particular subject related to clustering that you're most
> eager to discuss or hear an update about during the conference?

* Getting truncate MVCC safe
* Getting system tables MVCC safe
* Allowing triggers on system tables (or other mechanism)

> If we scheduled a cluster-hackers specific meetup one evening, would
> you be interested in attending?

Perhaps, but there seems to be very little overlap in the things I
work on (async replication) versus some of the other solutions
(esp. built-in and synchronous ones)

--
Greg Sabino Mullane greg(at)endpoint(dot)com
End Point Corporation