Le mardi 15 décembre 2009 à 13:01:01, Dave Page a écrit :
> On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 11:59 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
> > Le mardi 15 décembre 2009 à 12:32:37, Dave Page a écrit :
> >> On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 10:34 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
> >> <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
> >> > I can add a Checkbox on the Database node. A click on it would act as
> >> > a "Check all"/"Uncheck All" items. I don't see the use of a "Toggle
> >> > selection" button.
> >> I find them pretty handy when I need to check > 50% of a large number
> >> of items. You can check the ones you don't want, and then toggle.
> >> Depending on the total number of items, and ratio of checked to
> >> un-checked, it can be quite a timesaver.
> > OK, will do that. Not sure on the UI. A simple button would be enough?
> Yeah, but lets see how it works with the checkboxes only first.
* Change some strings according to Dave's advice.
* Add checkbox on the Database node.
* Honour the schema restriction in the treeview.
* Re-accept schema only and table only dump.
* Enable/Disable options depending on pg_dump release.
I tried the whole new layout (Database / Schemas / each schema / Tables /each
table), but it doesn't feel right. I think the old layout with the new
checkbox on the Database node is much better.
* Only the click on the checkbox should change the state of the object
* Use icons with the checkbox?
* Toggle Selection button?
* Check the UI on Mac and Windows.
In response to
pgadmin-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Guillaume Lelarge||Date: 2009-12-16 12:26:00|
|Subject: Re: Some questions on the backup window|
|Previous:||From: pgAdmin Trac||Date: 2009-12-15 20:36:19|
|Subject: [pgAdmin III] #112: Copy from the statistics, dependencies,
and dependents panel|