Next patch for 8.5 support: ALTER TABLE ... ALTER COLUMN ... SET STATISTICS DISTINCT

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Next patch for 8.5 support: ALTER TABLE ... ALTER COLUMN ... SET STATISTICS DISTINCT
Date: 2009-11-22 17:40:34
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Here is a patch to add the support for this new 8.5 functionality. Ticket is
http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/ticket/95, commitfest item is
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view?id=73.

It was a quite simple patch. I used the git-svn method to get the code, and
build the patch. I'm not really used to it right now, I hope to find a real
use of this method.

Comments?

PS: there are something like 10 new functionalities that need to be supported
by pgAdmin, I made a list that I'll add as tickets on our trac instance.

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org

Attachment Content-Type Size