BUG #5086: Install doesnt work

From: "Pieter-Jan" <pieter-jan(dot)beckers(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5086: Install doesnt work
Date: 2009-09-29 12:49:33
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 5086
Logged by: Pieter-Jan
Email address: pieter-jan(dot)beckers(at)hotmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8x
Operating system: Windows 7 professional
Details:

When I try to install postgresql everything goes well untill the part where
I have to input my new passwords. At that moment it sais:"The password
specified was incorrect. Please enter the correct password for the postgres
windows user account."

I have no other postgres windows user accounts on my laptop nor do I have
other users.

Can you plz help me out, I need this program in my class to follow with
learning SQL.

Kind Regards