documentation output directory

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Pg Docs <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Subject: documentation output directory
Date: 2009-08-14 21:28:48
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi,

In looking at snapshot generation it becomes clear that the output of
the documentation is misplaced. I say we should move the output dirs to
be:

doc/html
doc/man/man1
doc/man/man3
doc/man/man7
doc/src/...

Objections? Peter, I think you're working on other doc-related things
(build dir rather than source dir?), so I'm not going to touch this
until you tell me it's OK to do so.