Re: powered-by logos

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Guillaume Smet <guillaume(dot)smet(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: w^3 <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: powered-by logos
Date: 2009-08-13 15:28:21
Lists: pgsql-www

Guillaume Smet escribió:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 5:17 PM, Alvaro
> Herrera<alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com> wrote:
> > Should we have a page for them, where they are displayed?  (not as a list
> > of .zip files but as proper images)
>
> We already have this page: http://www.postgresql.org/community/propaganda .

Ahh, there it is. No wonder I couldn't find it, as it doesn't seem
linked to from anywhere.

> Not sure it's complete though.

Well, the graphics pgfoundry project contains a lot more stuff. I guess
we could display the whole bunch in
http://graphics.projects.postgresql.org/ and a selection in the
propaganda page, but I see that the former redirects to the latter
currently.