Le vendredi 24 juillet 2009 à 12:20:28, Dave Page a écrit :
> On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 11:14 AM, Guillaume
> Lelarge<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
> > I've tried to check different parameters but failed. The only way I found
> > (and the last I tried) is using the tab count. The last because I don't
> > like it either. One other way is to loop though all the tabs and check if
> > we have an "SQL" tab. It should protect us enough of the issue you're
> > talking about?
> Can we set a flag at the point where we create the tabset, and check that
Another way to do it is to check the object before executing the Enable
method. See patch attached.
> >> > New functionality:
> >> > http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-hackers/2009-07/msg00036.php
> >> Looks OK in principle. I've got a sneaking feeling we've had issues
> >> with using translated strings in SQL queries before though, but I
> >> can't think what/when that was though.
> > We do this on all statistics methods, so we can use a common
> > DisplayStatistics function. I don't see another way to get this. If we
> > had an issue with this, I think we would have fixed it.
> OK. I think the issue I vaguely recall was in some other
> (non-statistics) code, but as I say, I can't recall the details.
In response to
pgadmin-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Dave Page||Date: 2009-07-24 12:38:03|
|Subject: Re: Patch to fix Debian Bug #451038|
|Previous:||From: svn||Date: 2009-07-24 11:54:06|
|Subject: SVN Commit by guillaume: r7981 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . pgadmin/include/schema pgadmin/schema|