Copyright waiver from Helios (fix for non-BSD copyright)

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Copyright waiver from Helios (fix for non-BSD copyright)
Date: 2009-04-23 15:40:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have received the attached email from HELIOS Software GmbH giving us
permission to change the licensing of HELIOS-contributed software to our
project to the official BSD license. (I am BCC'ing them.)

I think we should re-add the AIX files we removed from CVS yesterday,
and then remove the non-BSD HELIOS copyright from CVS HEAD and all back
branches.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com