SFPUG next week (Tuesday, Jan 13)

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SFPUG next week (Tuesday, Jan 13)
Date: 2009-01-08 06:13:54
Lists: sfpug

PGers,

Who: Jeff Davis

What: A *different* talk about streaming databases. I'm not clear on how it's
different from the one he did last year, but he promises that it'll be
different.

When: 7:30pm, Tuesday, Jan. 13th

Where: Blurb offices, 580 California St 3rd floor, Downtown San Francisco

RSVP: http://postgresql.meetup.com/1/calendar/9351228/

Food? Not sure yet. RSVP and bring $8 in cash, just in case.

Drink? Given the new location, we can go to North Beach for a drink
afterwards.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL