Re: Several tags around PostgreSQL 7.1 broken

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Several tags around PostgreSQL 7.1 broken
Date: 2008-12-29 14:48:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I had originally sent this mail in April, but it appears to have been blocked
because the attachment was too large.

While we are in the process of dealing with CVS-Git conversion, we should also
apply this fixup to make the CVS repository more sane.

Could someone with write access to the repository files apply this patch?

Am Dienstag, 1. April 2008 schrieb Peter Eisentraut:
> The problem appears to be that several tags around the time of PostgreSQL
> 7.1 are broken or inconsistent.

Here is a patch to bring the REL7_1 tag in line with the released tarball.

The cvsps errors with the REL7_1_BETA* tags appear to be of a different
nature. I haven't been able to fix those yet.

Attachment Content-Type Size
cvsroot-fix71.diff.gz application/x-gzip 3.4 KB