Re: Website is live

From: Ishikawa Toshiyuki <tosiyuki(at)gol(dot)com>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Website is live
Date: 2008-11-17 16:35:12
Lists: pgeu-general

Great!

Especially, quite expecting PGDay.EU 2009, in Paris, regretting
to me that I could not Plato be unattended this year. It is not
compensation, however, I would like to give a small talk on the
latest topics in the field of education of RDBMS with PostgreSQL
based upon my three years teaching reality at the 'Institute of
Technologists' as an adjunct professor, here in Japan.

--
JPUG Ishikawa