[FINALLY] the TODO list has migrated to Wiki

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: w^3 <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [FINALLY] the TODO list has migrated to Wiki
Date: 2008-08-20 17:12:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

Hi,

Thanks to Brendan Jurd, who spent a lot of effort in creating useful
Mediawiki templates, we now have moved the TODO list to the Wiki site.

The new official location for the TODO list is here:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo:Todo

I hereby kindly request the WWW team to update any references to point
to the new address; perhaps install a redirection in
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.TODO.html to the new location.

The move has been approved by Bruce, the current maintainer. I hope
that he continues to maintain the new version.

While many details have been sorted out during the move, being a wiki
there is nothing set in stone. Feel free to do changes like improve the
markup or the templates so that things look better (after appropriate
discussion), but if you intend to make changes like mark items
completed, add new items, or remove items, please email pgsql-hackers as
has been Bruce's tradition.