Re: Backslash Escape Sequences

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Andy Anderson <aanderson(at)amherst(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Backslash Escape Sequences
Date: 2008-06-26 22:25:24
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-general

Andy Anderson wrote:

> >> Modify at will!
>
> > On Apr 30, 2008, at 6:04 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> >> FWIW if you really want to make a contribution to the docs, please
> >> see
> >> the SGML sources instead of the HTML output (which is machine-
> >> generated).
>
> OK, then, I hope the following is accurate enough SGML to be more
> useful. Submitted here per the instructions on <http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/interactive/bug-reporting.html

Good idea --- a table is certainly clearer. I modified your patch and
applied the attached version. Thanks much.

Your documentation changes can be viewed in five minutes at:

http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/index.html

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
/rtmp/diff text/x-diff 3.6 KB