BUG #4133: Installation error

From: "Anthony" <Anthony-s(at)ya(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #4133: Installation error
Date: 2008-04-29 19:55:30
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 4133
Logged by: Anthony
Email address: Anthony-s(at)ya(dot)ru
PostgreSQL version: 8.3.1
Operating system: Windows Vista Home Premium
Details:

I have a problem with installation.
1. If I unchecked "To initialize claster databases" during installation then
intallation will be complated succesful. In this case doesnt work follow
comand:

C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\bin>initdb -D "C:\Program
Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\Data"

C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\bin>initdb -D "C:\Program
Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\Data"
The program "postgres" is needed by initdb but was not found in the same
directory as "C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\bin/initdb".

Check your installation.

2. If I cheked "To initialize claster databases" during installation then I
have got error and installation roll back.

Failed to run initdb: 1!
Please see the logfile in C:\....\tmp\initdb.log.

I unchecked "UAC"and open access for posgres folder but nothing change.

Im looking forward to get help from you.