Re: varadic patch

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: varadic patch
Date: 2008-04-02 15:17:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

Bruce Momjian escribió:

> Because of this:
>
> > variadic function, named params exist only as WIP and I see it for
> > next commit fest. I'll send new version in next months.
>
> This has been saved for the next commit-fest:
>
> http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches_hold

Yes, it was already listed here:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest:May

Upon verifying this I noticed that you broke all the permanent links the
other day, thus rendering both commitfest wiki pages useless -- just
fixed them. It would be nice that if you promise things to be
permanent, they are really permanent. Otherwise they are no better than
the other urls with message numbers.