Auto unsubscription

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail(at)wars-nicht(dot)de>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Marc G(dot)Fournier <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Date: 2008-02-25 15:59:21
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello all,

last friday my account for mailinglists got unsubscribed from all PG
lists. In my mailserver log i found the last entry at 5am
(my timezone: CET). After that no more mails reached my account.
Right now i subscribed myself to all lists again, in the case that
there is just a mailserver problem, that should be not possible but the
mailinglist software should tell me, that i'm already subscribed.

For the -announce list i'm subscribed with two account, my regular mail
account and the one i use for mailinglists. The first one is still
subscribed, both accounts end on the same mailserver.

So i would like to know, what happened and why i'm automatically
unsubscribed from all lists. Any chance to find this out?

Thanks & kind regards

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group