Re: Mailing list archives/docs project

From: Ivan Sergio Borgonovo <mail(at)webthatworks(dot)it>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2008-01-30 21:49:42
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-general

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 16:10:07 -0500
Tom Hart <tomhart(at)coopfed(dot)org> wrote:

> Hello everybody. What started as a question about "Practical
> PostgreSQL" has ballooned into a project to create another

[snip]

I generally tend to write stuff that was not clear on my website.
http://www.webthatworks.it/d1/taxonomy_menu/2/3/10/11
At this moment very few info... I was planning to publish some more
notes that now are just local txt files.

Other sources of info are:

http://www.network-theory.co.uk/docs/postgresql/vol1/index.html
and the other volumes

http://www.postgresql.org/files/documentation/books/aw_pgsql/15467.html

here there are good tech articles but hard to spot in all "non
reference/example" material

http://people.planetpostgresql.org/xzilla/

great resource for how-tos
http://www.varlena.com/

I downloaded a: "annotated postgresq.conf guide for postgres in pdf
but I can't find the source.

I'm a dev not a DBA so I generally don't collect info about
management and tuning.

BTW nice drupal website. I'm looking for a drupal web designer.

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it