Not a nit-pick problem

From: johnf <jfabiani(at)yolo(dot)com>
To: "pgAdmin Support" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Not a nit-pick problem
Date: 2008-01-30 01:38:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,
On openSUSE 10.3 (KDE) the headers of the data output pane are not displaying
correctly. The text top half are cut off of the first line and the bottom
half of the second line. For me this is becoming a big issue because I can
not resize the headers and I can't read header text. For example for the
field name "agdodot" it looks like 'agloool' because the tops are cut off.

pgadmin3 1.8.1 Jan 8, 2008 rev 6943.
--
John Fabiani